Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

So, What's Going On?

I did say I hoped to be back by January. January is over. So now what?

I started Dark and Brite for to encourage myself to write something every week. But now I'm writing a thesis: I definitely have enough writing to fill my plate.

Also, I've never been satisfied for the way Dark and Brite has showcased my writing ability. Not having time to edit posts led to tons of typos. And I got into the mode of delivering a certain flavor of content on Dark and Brite. I think it was a fun flavor, but to my mind, it got old after a while.

I've had time to think about all this while I was on my sabbatical. For the time being, I'm going to stop posting here on Dark and Brite.

I'm still writing. If you're interested, I'm starting a little tumblr blog. Also, I'm still on Medium (my upcoming post with insite uses material I originally destined for this blog, so I'd encourage you to check it out when it goes live this weekend).

I hope you find these other things diverting. Until further notice, I'm signing off here. Thanks for sticking with me until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment